Wednesday 11 April 2012

QuinnyCasters 3rd Mission

THE QUINNY YEZZ AROUND




My Mission was to put the Quinny Yezz to the test on Public transport and to show the world what the Yezz does best!


I knew straight away that I would have no problems getting on and off the buss with Gracie & the Yezz.


The Yezz can be folded using one hand, whilst I hold Gracie in the other, Perfect!


Public Transport has always been a problem for me when using other strollers and I'd rather walk than struggle on a buss with a baby and a bulky pushchair.


The Yezz has got to be the only stroller that can be folded using one hand, it's very light weight at only 5kg. The folding mechanism is easy, even my Partner can fold it, that's a first ;-)


I always worry about taking my prams on the buss as I think the frame will get scratched
(I like to take care of my pushchairs) but the Yezz frame is made from IXEF fiberglass and does not mark, so don't have to worry.





Folding the Yezz whilst holding Gracie was easy!!



















Not only is the Yezz PERFECT for Public transport but it's handy for traveling in the car especially if you need to go shopping. It takes up very little space in my boot and even fits in the foot-well, for when I go a bit crazy and buy to much :-)




Citroen Picasso.







This is the Yezz in my Foot-well...



How amazing is that???
I have to say I use the the Yezz more than my other prams because I'm so busy with my three kids if a product is going to save me time, then it's a winner!!




Another thing I love which has nothing to do with Public Transport lol Is that I can fold the Yezz before I take it in the house, meaning no more muddy pram marks on my floor...I'm a fussy thing hehe :-)


TINY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26 and I have three wonderfull children, Rwo Boys and one Girl. Im kept very busy :)