Thursday 16 February 2012

Gracie loves her chocolate... Loads!!

I knew Gracie liked chocolate, just like my two boys, but today she wanted more and had a fit!

Chocoholic springs to mind :) she must get it from her dad because although I like chocolate i don't crave it often, like I know a lot of women do.

Anyway we took Gracie, Charlie and Callum to have a buffet lunch at pizza hut or pizza world as Charlie calls it ( from toy story). It was a little celebration for my brother who turns 16 on Saturday.

Everyone else ordered coke but I fancied the chocolate milkshake and I later found out so did Gracie.

She had a little taster and that was it... She nearly drunk the whole thing and it wasn't a little glass either.

I decided she had, had enough ( didn't want her being sick) so I took it off her, she was not happy! She screamed and had a mini tantrum.

Here's the proof...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26 and I have three wonderfull children, Rwo Boys and one Girl. Im kept very busy :)