Sunday 12 February 2012

My pushchair addiction!!!


I have to confess, I'm pretty Addicted to pushchairs. I was never like this with my two sons but I guess as I know Gracie is my last I must be trying to make the most of it.

Starting from november 2010 I've had...

A bebe comfort loola up- with a lovely pink carrycot ( very rare) I paid £200 for it. I already had the loola up frame from a product test I done with Charlie.

I went on to buy the Quinny Zapp Xtra in pink emily ( in February 2011) with the matching foot muff. I loved the Xtra, so much so that I wouldn't let anyone touch it ( crazy or what? )
I ended up selling it to put the money towards my next pushchair but I wish I'd kept it.

My next buggy was a Quinny Buzz in stunning roller pink- which I customised with a bumper bar cover and a bar cover, made by sewfunkybaby ( on Facebook). I absolutely love my buzz and I won't be parting with it ever!! Lol

I've had two stokke xplory's the v1 and v2 which I loved but I ended up selling them as I found it hard to fold/ unfold.

I bought a bugaboo Cameleon next and that was such a dream to push, now I know why they are so popular.

I then went on to buy some different coloured seat units for my buzz included rebel red, rocking black and breen. I would love the pink Emily seat unit but Quinnys new pink blush is lovely.

I've got a cheap double obaby, that I use when my I go on long walks with Charlie and Gracie. It's pink and blue which is really cute.

I bought a normal Zapp for shopping, because it's light weight and folds small. I even made my sister a special edition Zapp by getting a black frame and the roller pink seat fabrics, it looks Stunning and she loves it.

I was picked to test the Quinny Yezz so now I use this for my lightweight buggy, it's lighter than the Zapp and folds down really small. I love the Yezz it's very practical and the colour is amazing.

I now ( purely for it's rareness and design) have a Quinny Zapp in henrik vibskov. It's a real head turner and one of my favourite. Ive wanted one of these for ages but could never find one for sale. I finally got my hands on it about 2 weeks ago. The handles are real leather and so is the harness and crotch pad :)

I've now bought a pink blush Zapp Xtra seat unit to use on my henrik Zapp. ( not had chance to use it yet)

My Gracie is nearly 15 months old and I think I have a very expensive addition. I love to show her off and what better way, than to put her in really cute prams? Haha

What am I going to do when she no longer needs a pram???

I love Quinny and I really really want the moodd. Maybe if I sell all
My exciting buggies I could get one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I'm 26 and I have three wonderfull children, Rwo Boys and one Girl. Im kept very busy :)